Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Fork In The Road

As a Libra, I can admit that at times in my life I have been indecisive and struggled with decisions for a number of reasons. Sometimes I didn't want to ruffle anyone's feathers or hurt others...sometimes I didn't want to change my routine and stray too far from my comfort zone.
Sometimes the fear of the unknown influenced me to stay rooted in situations that had no opportunity for growth.
But now I look at a difficult life decisions as a blessing...as a chance for new life...new friends...new opportunites. The past is the past, and although I try to learn from it, nobody wants to have an appetite for the same things over and over and over again.
That being said, I'm extremely hungry for life right now...and though I used to be wary of forks in the road of my life...now I salivate for them.

Let's Eat...

O