Thursday, October 12, 2006

Blacker The Berry...




Well folks, I finally grew up. Yep, I gave up my Sidekick for a Blackberry. And I have to admit, I'm addicted. Crackberryitis has infected my life.

For anyone out there who is looking for a great phone that has web browsing, push email, great call quality, and Bluetooth, you can't go wrong with the BlackBerry 8700G.

I was debating between this one, and the 8100 Pearl, which is a slimmer, smaller, newer model with an MP3 Player and a built-in camera. I'm definately glad that I picked the 8700, although my girlfriend isn't, since she claims that I spend more time with it than I do her.

Ah, well. She has my number, my email address, and my instant messenger names. She can get at me if she needs me. She knows my BB is on my hip.

Too sexy for my sidekick,
OSharif